Pages

Winter Lost

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ok so I know that it's mid-Jan and I should start shopping for spring and STOP buying  for winter but I can't help but lust after a few more items which would totally help me get through the next 2 months of bitter cold.

A girl always needs a new pair of boots...

Rag & Bone Kinsley Boot


Buy HERE


Paige Jeans Paloma Leather Leggings
Obivously I've needed these for 4 months now.
Buy HERE

ONE by June Fur Vest
I mean come on...to layer over my leather jacket?? Too perfect....
Buy HERE

Rachel Pally Long Rocia Dress
(ok truth, I just got this in the mail last night & LOVE it...don't tell my fiance)
Buy HERE (on sale!!)

Halston Heritage Fishtail Dress
(to wear with the booties AND vest!)
Buy HERE (on sale too!)

I'm headed home to Florida tomorrow for a wedding planning weekend...hopefully being able to wear a pair of shorts will get me out of my winter funk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment