Pages

Happy Monday!

Monday, June 3, 2013

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!!

After dinner and drinks with my gals on Friday night the hubs and I headed out to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic on Liberty State Park. After a lovely little ferry ride we landed and proceeded to get our Veuve on.

I'm pretty sure some polo was played but I was mainly concerned with either drinking obscene amounts of champagne or taking pictures...



 Seriously how cute is hubs (right) and my bestie Dave (left)?

Anyway, after seeing a plethora of adorable white dresses, and remembering how much I love a fresh white ensemble I'm complining a list of my favorite white summer dresses for later in the week - so check back for that!

In the meantime, keeping up with our Hamptons Week theme I wanted to share some images from Aerin Lauder's new store in Southampton, Aerin. I checked it out last weekend and I just loved how light and fresh everything felt. The store itself is a very small space but they really curated it quite nicely...


 How cute are these topiaries? I also loved the open white étagère against white walls to give the space a more open feeling.


 Here are a few of my favorite items that I loved from the store...

Crystal Carafe $260
 
Crystal Glasses $280


Ram's Murex Shell $340


Grey Agate Trivet $220


Green Agate Coasters $195

To be honest, as cute as everything is...having my glassware plated in 24k gold plate isn't exactly a necessity in my life right now but I'm wondering if you can't DIY something similar (same goes with the gold conch shell...).

I read this tutorial on DIY glassware from Nicole Cohen's Sketch42 Blog and I'm wondering if the same can't be done in gold...stay tuned folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment