Pages

Hanging with Kelly at Bergdorf

Monday, January 7, 2013


This weekend the hubs-to-be and I headed over to Bergdorf Goodman to search
for his wedding tuxedo (let me tell you, boyfriend looks gooooood in a penguin suit).

Anyway, after a we were done looking at the men's store we headed across the street
to grab some lunch at BG Cafe. I've been to BG cafe a billion times but I must have been boozing before because I never realized how rad the decor is! So I did some research...and what do you know...it was designed by the lovely Kelly Wearstler.

Check it out....


The view doesn't suck either...


The food's pretty stellar as well...



If an entire restaurant of Kelly fabulous isn't quite enough for you, girlfriend designed
an entire little boutique to house her home collection...






= true love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment